HDFC Credit Card Convert HDFC Credit Card Bill Into EMI – A Simple Guide
hdfc credit card: How to convert HDFC credit card bill into EMI online
HDFC credit card bills – convert into simple EMI for convenient payments. 6, 9, 12 or 24 months EMI options; Convert your credit card bill to repay….
HDFC offers a simple EMI conversion option to its credit card users. HDFC credit card holders can now convert their bill amount into simple EMIs for convenient repayment.
We may come across many situations in life when we are needed to spend more than our repayment capacity. Most of us seek our credit card credit limits to meet certain expenditures in a particular month. And when it is time to pay off the balance, we are in a situation where we have to pay the entire amount or be faced with late payment charges and high interest rates. To avoid such situations, HDFC has introduced a simple EMI conversion option for its credit card users.
HDFC offers ‘SmartEMI’ option to convert large purchases into smaller EMIs. You can use HDFC Smart EMI to convert your HDFC Bank Credit Card bill to EMI. It is an exclusive offer available only to qualified consumers. When you convert to EMI, your credit limit is blocked for the entire amount.
Most credit card payments can be converted into the proposed EMI schemes. However, EMIs are not available for credit card purchases of gold or precious jewellery. Furthermore, transactions that are 60 days or older cannot be considered.
Transactions covered under HDFC Smart EMI Feature –
How To Convert HDFC Credit Card Bill Into EMIs?
One can convert their credit card bill into EMI via Net Banking or Phone Banking
- Access your HDFC Bank NetBanking account
- Navigate to the Cards tab
- Next, under Credit Card, choose Transact, then SmartEMI
- A page with unbilled transactions will appear. Select the appropriate card
- Choose Debit as the transaction type. Choose a view
- A list of your Credit Card transactions that are eligible for SmartEMI will appear, with the option to ‘click’ to learn more about your eligibility
- To convert a specific transaction, select the ‘click’ option. A complete description of the transactions will appear, including the card number, maximum spending limit, loan amount, interest rate, and term. Choose the repayment period that is best for you. The interest rate is decided by your eligibility, and you may see it once you select your desired tenure.
- Select submit to confirm the terms and conditions. A final summary of loan information will be displayed.
- After the transaction is confirmed, an acknowledgement message and reference loan number are delivered by SMS.
You can choose SmartEMI on your unbilled amount with HDFC Bank NetBanking. Follow the PhoneBanking method to convert your billed amount into EMIs.
Look up and dial the hdfc-bank-credit-card-customer-care for your city. Inform the customer service representative of the interest rate, available money, and repayment period. Your loan is promptly granted without the need for documents after confirmation. This service allows you to easily convert your HDFC Bank Credit Card bill to EMI.
EMI & Repayment Tenure
You can take advantage of SmartEMI’s convenient EMIs and various tenure options. You may use a Credit Card EMI Calculator to determine the EMI amount based on the loan amount, interest rate, and repayment term.
Your payback amount is computed as EMI plus GST and will be billed in your monthly statement starting with the following billing cycle date. They appear on your credit card statement as the Minimum Amount Due (MAD).
When you convert your HDFC credit card outstanding bill to EMI, you have the option of selecting a flexible tenure ranging from 6 to 24 months.
Purchase Transactions & Processing Fees
- A processing fee of Rs.799 (Exclusive of GST for all loan amounts) is applied when you convert your Credit Card outstanding balance to EMI using SmartEMI.
- Transactions that are older than 60 days cannot be converted to EMI.
- Any Reward Points earned for any Purchase Transaction made with your HDFC Bank Credit Card will be reversed if the transaction is converted to SmartEMI.
Eligibility To Use The HDFC Smart Emi Service
While most banks accept EMI payments on credit cards, you should verify with HDFC bank to see if your card is eligible. Furthermore, only transactions with a specified dollar amount are eligible for conversion into EMIs. You can call the phone banking number to find your eligibility.
Why convert HDFC Credit card bills into EMIs?
EMI is a convenient repayment option that allows you to break down large bill amounts into smaller chunks. It can be a great option for people who have a lot of credit card bills and need some breathing space to pay off their debts.
HDFC’s SmartEMI option has very many features for customers who want to find an easy alternative to late payment charges and high interest rates. We all know the kind of charges and fines we will be levied for missing a credit card payment or not paying on time. So converting your large credit card bill into EMI is definitely a good way to avoid these charges and fines.
EMIs are a great way to pay off your debts without the hassle of late payment charges and high interest rates. When you rake up a large bill, and you frequently fail to pay them in full, you slowly accumulate a large amount of credit card debt. This is one of the reasons why many credit card holders have fallen into a vicious debt trap. The smart thing to do is to convert your large credit card bill into EMI and pay them off in a timely manner. This way, you can protect yourself from a debt trap and also protect your credit rating. HDFC credit card Smart EMI option is a great feature that helps credit card holders.
Read more…..Products to Get from Olight